The new iPad version of Pocket World at War has shipped and is on it's way to Apple! Finally. If all goes well it should be available in the next couple of weeks.
Goodness found in this version:
- Larger mission map with no scrolling. Taking full advantage of the iPad screen.
- Road and River movement. Rivers are especially nasty to cross when being pursued.
- You can toggle the music on or off.
- Rebalanced and retooled missions.
- Brand new HUD and UI.
- Better looking snow maps.
- Increased unit counts in many missions.
- Several major AI and pathfinding fixes that might increase the challenge a bit.